Satoshi-KasaharaSatoshi-Kasahara

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

DDR (la-di-da) DDR (la-di-da)

Nice

Well, I did like it (maybe thats just cause im a major ddr freak, or because it was actualy good) I just think it needed more songs (unless i missed something) and i was a little upset when i would press the button when there were no arrows and lose my combo, Im sure you can fix that...Cause im sure you know, in the normal DDR stepping on an arrow thats not there does not count as a miss. Good Job!

Blocks! Blocks!

I see

Have the blocks move together when theres a space, and it would be cool if you could have like more blocks fall or something, maybe different levels, nice game though

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Oldskool!

nice job remaking a classic game, Id have hours of fun with it, now i can play it without a disk. Yay!

Word Blast 2 Word Blast 2

Well...

It wasnt great, not to sound rude, but it would be great for someone who is learning to type, and im rather sure that the people of newgrounds know how to do so... BUT i did like that music, whered ya get it? (Oh and it wasnt total crap, it was well put together)

m-unit1 responds:

the music is from dreamscaper : miniture fantasy (NG audio portal)

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

Fun little jumper eh?

Well, doing my best i could i got 2900 grr. 4000 that is one tough score to get!

Small stress game Small stress game

Head

His head needs to pop off